Key job tasks of Production supervisor
1. Supervises employees in the steeping, germinating, kiln drying and roasting of product to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
2. Planning – including developing /maintaining a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modeling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp-rate, learning-curve etc.
3. Implements existing production recipes and makes adjustments as necessary to produce products within specifications.
4. Liaising with ware-housing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilization areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
5. Fills in process sheets containing instructions for all malt-house and roasting employees.
6. Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
7. Monitors quality of incoming raw materials and finished products by reviewing lab data.
8. Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
9. Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritize backorders.
10. Develops and recommends improvements of facilities, equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
11. Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximize utilization of space designated for specific operations area.
12. Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees.
13. Monitors usage of utilities to ensure efficiency of operations.
14. Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
15. Helps develop, update and maintain procedures and documentation for all Quality Systems and HAACP, including Organic Production methods and paperwork. Pest Control Liason.
16. Oversees sanitation of facilities and grounds as Plant Sanitarian. Supervises & trains sanitation staff in frequency and methods of cleaning. Maintains MSDS for all chemicals used in the Lab and Production and trains employees on their use.
17. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
18. Accompanies GMP auditors. Recommends and implements action plans to correct deviations noted during audits.
19. Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the companies Quality policy, Quality System & the appropriate regulations for the area.
20. Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of plant operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
21. Schedules and or performs calibrations for plant measuring instruments.
22. Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.Functional Area: Engineering Design/ProductionFunctional Role: Production SupervisorCandidate RequirementRequirements
• Graduate diploma required in Production or equivalent courses.
• 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
• High level knowledge of machinery and production systems.
production (control and supervision)
• A drive to strive for continuous improvement.
• Computer skills..Experience: 2 - 5 YearsQualification: Professional, Diploma, GraduatePreferred Resume Format: PdfCompensation Details
Salary: 1.50 Lakhs to 2.50 Lakhs (Indian Rupees)
Dhama Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
8-5/4, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, (Sitha Institute of pharmaceutical Sciences Campus) Nizampet Road, Bachupally Hyderabad - 500 090 I,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh